In this one-hour webinar, offered at two convenient times (11AM and 4PM) on Wednesday, October 24th, Kelly G. Richardson, Esq., CCAL will present a discussion of:
- Public and legislative attitudes regarding HOAs and how they result in proposed legislation
- The three bills of interest to HOAs which were signed into law by Governor Brown: SB 261, SB 1016, and AB 2912
- Review of a few of the year’s legislative close calls, including SB 721 and SB 1128/1265
- Review of a major Supreme Court decision changing the definitions of “employee” and “independent contractor”
- A brief recap of the new Fair Housing Regulations
- Discussion of future helpful legislation ideas
The prepared remarks will be followed by a question-and-answer session and written reference materials will be provided for attendees to download.