The firm’s attorneys have particular expertise in the following areas:
- Purchase and Leasing Disputes
- Termination or Preservation of Executed Contracts
- Boundary Disputes and Issues
- Easement and other Title Disputes
- Joint Ownership Disputes
- Construction Defect Prosecution, Defense and Risk Management
- Disclosure Issues and Disputes
- Quiet Title Actions
- Risk Management for Property Owners, Developers, Brokers, Agents, Common Interest Development Associations
- Contract Drafting, Review and Advice During Negotiation Process
- Conversion of Residential and Commercial Properties to Condominium
- Partition of Real Property and Disputes Between Joint Owners
- Judicial and Non-Judicial Foreclosures
Heavily committed to the real estate industry and profession, the firm’s attorneys are regularly called upon as speakers at industry conferences and organizations, and regularly contribute articles for regional and national industry publications. Firm Principal, Kelly G. Richardson, is a licensed broker and serves as legal counsel for several Southern California Associations of Realtors® and is active in the California Association of Realtors®.
Contact Practice Group Chair, Kelly G. Richardson for more information about our Real Estate Law group.
Join Our Mailing List
We are dedicated to keeping you informed of the latest news, trends and changes in legislation. By joining our mailing list you can be sure you will be among the first to know what's happening in Community Association and Real Estate news. Thank you for your interest in Richardson|Ober.